The Children’s Trust of Escambia County oversight board will hold its second meeting on Monday, February 22, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. on the first floor of the Ernie Lee Magaha Government Building, 221 Palafox Place, Pensacola, FL 32502. The meeting is open to the public, however seating is limited. Please plan to arrive on time to guarantee a seat.
The meeting will also be livestreamed on Escambia County Television.
The agenda is available for download below.
The Escambia Children’s Trust as specified in Ordinance 20-22 is to be comprised of 10 members. Of the 10 members five are designated positions. The following five board members will meet on February 22:
- Honorable Jennifer J. Frydrychowicz, Circuit Judge
- Patty Hightower, Escambia County School Board Member
- Lumon May, Escambia County Commissioner
- Walter Sachs, DCF Northwest Region Managing Director
- Dr. Timothy Smith, Escambia County School Superintendent