For Contracted Providers: SAMIS Training Page
Everything You Need to Know
SAMIS, short for Services and Activities Management Information System, is a web- based reporting system that ECT will be rolling out in spring and summer 2023 to track agency performance and process reimbursement requests. The program side of SAMIS includes several modules that will allow both ECT and contracted providers to track participant demographic information, referrals, specific services and activities, measurable objectives, waiting time for program services, and attendance, to name a few. Updated guides and videos will be posted regularly on this page. Questions? Contact Richard Stone at rstone@EscambiaChildrensTrust.org.
Start Here: Welcome New User
Welcome to SAMIS! Click HERE to access the new user instructions
New Agency Administrator Guide
- Congrats on being selected as your agency’s administrator!
- Click HERE to access the New Agency Admin Guide
- Video: Watch a live training of this SAMIS skill by ECT’S SAMIS guru, Richard Stone
Adding Service Delivery Sites and Participant Groups
- Click HERE to access the Adding Sites and Creating Groups Guide
- Video: Watch a live training of this SAMIS skill by ECT’s SAMIS guru, Richard Stone
- Note: Adding sites and creating groups should be done before entering new participants and starting attendance.
Expanding to a New Site?
- Click HERE for instructions on how to add a new program site to SAMIS
Entering Participant Data in SAMIS
- Click HERE to access the Entering Participants in SAMIS Guide
- Click HERE to for a step-by-step video on Entering Participants in SAMIS