Invitation to Bid #2023-03
Escambia County Help Me Grow Collaborative
The Escambia Children’s Trust (ECT) is pleased to release this Invitation to Bid to support the establishment of the Escambia County Help Me Grow Collaborative. The Trust seeks responsive bids from qualified vendors to participate in the Collaborative to build efficient and effective early childhood systems that mitigate adversity and support protective factors among families. The Collaborative will be an affiliate of Help Me Grow Florida and part of the national center. This solicitation includes options for up to one additional year. The award determination will be based on the best interest of ECT. The ECT reserves the right to award a contract to or negotiate a contract with a responsible bidder submitting the most responsive or best alternative bid for a resulting contract that is most advantageous to and in the best interest of the ECT. The ECT shall be the sole judge of the proposal and the resulting contract, and its decision shall be final. The ECT expects to award only one (1) contract to a lead agency, which may in turn subcontract with other providers.
Instructions to Apply
- Application instructions: The entire application process is online. Click HERE to view the detailed, step-by-step application instructions.
- Application login page: Click HERE to login to the online application portal through SAMIS (ECT’s Services Activities and Management Information System).
- Full PDF solictiation: The entire 45-page Invitiation to Bid can be viewed HERE.
- Scoring criteria: The scoring criteria can be viewed HERE.
Questions & Answers
Additional information about Help Me Grow and early childhood identification and intervention systems is available upon request and linked HERE on the ECT board meeting page, under the row for the March 14, 2023 board meeting.
Please direct all questions concerning this ITB to the project lead, Dr. Kimberly Krupa, at info@EscambiaChildrensTrust.org. All questions will become part of the public record and will be posted, along with answers, on a public Q&A page, to be linked here.
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023: ITB Release
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023 – 11 a.m. Optional Information Session; attendance is highly recommended. Please check the ECT meeting calendar for details.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023: Final day to submit questions
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 5 p.m. DEADLINE – ALL PROPOSALS DUE
- April 27 – May 15, 2023: Responses reviewed by Review Committee members
- Monday, May 15, 2023 – 11 a.m. Review Committee Meeting. Please check the ECT meeting calendar for details.
- May 2023: Interviews with applicants (if applicable)
- Tuesday, June 6, 2023: Funding recommendations posted on ECT website
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023 – 9 a.m. Escambia Children’s Trust Board Meeting – Review of Award Recommendations
- June 15, 2023: Notification of selected and non-selected applicants
- July 1, 2023: Anticipated contract start date